movie

Posted by nemo

The day before

My bro dated me yesterday.
watched midnight show at The gardens. fuyoh..premiere class okie..20 bucks per ticket.
with couple seats haha..bro and I keep commenting about this movie.
i fall asleep while it came to some bored actions until they did some exiciting part..
we watched Race To Witch Mountain.

Rate 6/10

everything is so fake.
part of the movie is abit like Journey to the centre of the earth.

Today

went to klba for half day allowance.
see bryant! i sacrificed my allowance wuey! =PPP
as usual, badminton with bryant, tk and their dad.
after badminton, went mamak awhile then go back my grandma house.
had vegeterian dinner with family at Miharja.







This entry was posted on Sunday, March 15, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments