Another kaki

Posted by nemo


i found another kaki to play badminton already.
the leng cai is Bryant.
now i can call him buffalo. =P
super duper hard to wake him up okay..
i reached pudu lrt earlier because i thought i had to take time for waiting bus.
after awhile, he came and fetched me to his house. ( he's with pyjamas and messy hair)
his driving techniques rate 8/10.
he fetched me with his fren's car i thought it was his car at first,
till he told me that Myvi actually not his car.
his car is greeny Savy, not that "clean". the thing is..The car is WITHOUT BUMPER.
i wonder how he drive.
I watched Gem of Life in his room. His fren said that this movie will make people stress. =.=
lol..they were talking crap i thought i was watching the movie for waiting them.
when i gonna to watch finish and bryant asked: " Still got very long ar pui yee?"
swt=.= actually they were waiting for me wuey..
it was the time to fill up our tummy, we bounced to makan and i dont know wheres the place.
after fill up our stomach, wooot* keoy teow swimming in my stomach all the way.
we reached the badminton hall by then.
i played damn sucks today.
i think is because the kuey teow made me so irritated.
i could feel the kuey teow was all the way up like gonna vomit that kind of situation.
not that tiring but quite hot.

ignore my ugly face
u are wrong bryant! urghhh!
we finished playing at 4pm. then we fetched Penny at somewhere else.
bryant drop me at taman tasik selatan lrt station then i went back myself.
at night went steamboat with family, made me SO STEAM because the weather is terribly hot.
hot+steamboat= Steam-ed

ended my day! =)

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 08, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments