"Full" day

Posted by nemo

Lets see how "full" today.
A very early in the morning, once again i bumped into childhood at quite a familiar park.
Taman Tasik Permaisuri.
The weather is awesome!
playing around, doing some exercises, went into the "jungle", crossing the "bridge"..etc.
Relaxing to the max.
brought me lots of joy because im not doing this very often.
When i thought back my memories, not only my parent but also my siblings were not very much to accompany me for enjoy outings in park even until today.
they work every single day.
I've been having single parent for 14 years.
I miss my dad although he had divorced with my mom,
or whatever he did b4 i born into the world. Why WORLD is so UNFAIR?
Time really flies.
I can stand till now not because of anything because im making myself not to be useless.
awww..lets back to my Park. =P


Tic Tac Toe



Hero wanna be


"driving"


Woohooo~


again i play this.


let me reach the flower lar! =(


I looked pale


lol..cant see my face =P


Byeee~

* shorter the story*

I was walking to Klcc

I went KLCC for doing my necklaces stuff.
awww..sorry lar Bryantt!
Actually i called up him to lend me some money. so pathetic!
I thought BaushK wont charge me any payment so i didn't bring much cash with me.
OMG luckily he lent me 30 bucks for paying that.
after that, i had my lunch with him nearby Klcc.
fulamak..nice to eat and less to pay..
a mee hun goreng and a cup of chinese tea. 5 bucks got change.
Before i meet bryantt, i was doing window shopping while waiting him.


I saw somebody's favourites hello kitty collections.

one of the M.A.C collections.

Seed. New arrival.

the bag will belong to ahem in 2 weeks.

I found this fragrance! Euphoria Blossom. Rm 295.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments