Fat day

Posted by nemo

another day i spent my day with bryant.
as usual, he fetch me from lrt station to his house again.
soon we decided to watch movie at cheras leisure mall.
Guess what we watched?
street fighter-Chun Li
haiyaaa...guys like this kind of movie mar..=PPPP
I rate this movie 4/10.
the whole thing turned to Metal gear solid.
B4 movie, bryant accompanied me to a shop to repair my phone.
They were trying to charge me Rm170. WTH.
i hope they will do me final reduction.
after movie then fetch kelvin back.
headed to kepong for sushi buffet at Sushi station with bryant, jen yen and tk.




Rm 22 per person for sushi buffet.
quite worth lar for them..know why? got two fella can makan gao gao..
but for me sure not that worth. i just ate little.
if i were to compare sushi king with the sushi buffet,
of course i will vote for sushi buffet because it is cheaper.
then tk wanted to go Bata to purchase shoes.
b4 that, jen yen wanted to search a toilet in Carrefour.
the sign actually showed that there is a Surau there but he mentioned it as MOSQUE.
funny lar him. laugh all da way.
afterthat, bryant sent me back home..
LOL..luckily he didn't get lost around my house area.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments