boring day

Posted by nemo

the second day for schooling..
some teachers are distributing our exam paper but some are not.
almost every subject got B3.
these 2 months i never study quite well because competition keep away all my studies.
not satisfied with my marks. I wanna study more and achieve what i wanna get.
seem so boring in the class today, fortunately,
i got bunch of friends chatting with me most of the time.
however, i still felt sleepy when school was going to an end.
ended up sleeping in the class again.
thanks babe for making bread these few weeks,
and today u made it for my lunch before my training. awww sweet kan? =P

my phone thingy still at the shop..aww i can't wait it~
who knows any professional phone repairers to "cure" my phone ar? kindly tell me..
and i got budget la..BELOW RM100
i dont feel like paying that 170 bucks..its BLOODY EXPENSIVE wuey..

Spm result is out tomorrow!
omg..even im still not yet a spm candidate but im quite nervous because friends around me are graduated F5 fellas.
people dont forget to text me about your results ya!=)

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments