Exam Over

Posted by nemo

Yeaaahhhhh! Say goodbye to exam.
phewwww~
although i had something happened yesterday, i could be stronger to face it.
i couldn't stop my tears pouring for seeing you were so sad and emo that u never experienced it before, it made my heart so pain, really pain.
no matter what methods i used to comfort you, just want to tell that, Im always with you.
" Dont worry, be happy" always i want to express to you.
at least we spoke out what we were thinking.
we started to a better relationship through this. No Pain No Gain.
anyways..i miss my boo...
well, i enjoy my life now.
happy-go-lucky, thats the thing i always cheer myself up.

and yeaaaa..haha..since bryant asked for playing badminton so i shall meet him tomorrow.
so bryant remember dont bully me in the court yea! otherwise i will be mad of it.haha

This entry was posted on Friday, March 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments