School day

Posted by nemo

School already reopened since yesterday which was on monday.

I had chosen 'Baiduri',which is the class that comes with Account, add maths and Econ.

i had made a right decision. =)

well, i back to my tough training again.

Although my leg is still Ok Ok, just go through all this.

I am so boring to face all those teachers in school.

OMG. They were just talking crap, disciplin, hair check, and so on.

i sort of like..Wth?

however, i dunno why i am so semangat to study. haha xD

i think that's because my pmr result was not that good.

therefore i really want to study hard. lol

By the way, Who can introduce me some tuition centres where is good teaching in Add Maths?

Thanks for telling me, most appreciate it.=)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

hahahha...go martin go martin...
choose umass umass...
goodgood...^^