Chinese New Year

Posted by nemo

So anyone has already planned to go somewhere during Chinese new year?

yes, i did.

I am going to Cameron with my family again! (omg! damn boring okay)

I don't know why this year I dont have any Cny mood.

just waiting for Angpau lar!

this year is Ox Year! MooOOoooooOOoo~

i am going to be like an Ox this year!

haha..just hardworking for studies and training lar =) mooooooo!

okay..my blog seem so boring already, i am going to update more after Cny ya!

quite busy nowadays~

My schedule goes like this:
-3rd -5th Feb Msskl for Pudu zone
-17th going Pahang for state competition
-preparing for Iu day
-study more! exam at 3rd of March

I have no time for me to tuition! wat a sad case!

My school teacher is hopeless! i wonder how am i going to do for the 1st term exam!

Cant catch up for some lesson during my Competition..arrggghhhhh!

especially add maths, sejarah, ekon and maths~

come on! not only 24 hours, just give me MORE TIME PLS~

argghhh~ omg! i think i have gone out from this topic..

by the way..Gong Xi Gong Xi!

I wish each and everyone of you get more angpau ya!

" San tai gin hong "
" hok yip jun bou "
" sam seong si seng "
" sang yi heng long "
" Gong Hei Fatt Choy "

=D

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 22, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments