Cameron trip

Posted by nemo

Day 1
My family and I reached Cameron around 4.30pm.
Enjoy sunset there..
we were staying in the apartment all day due to traffic jam in town..
and we cooked some chickens. fish and soup.
after having dinner then i slept very early at night..around 11 like that..

Day 2
As usual, went for jogging in the early morning..
woke up around 7.30, jogging more than 1 hour..
the weather is cool!
i love the weather..i jogging up to the hill and then came down..
woot!
then i was starting to take photograph at my balcony..

wake up face~


with my doggie~

love sunshine!

sunrised!


where r you looing at?

I love Cameron!


granny..adorable right?

Day 3
Ready to pack up stuff and check out for the room..
b4 that, i was wanting to take photograph at downstairs..
at last i did..


Align Left
saw these in the middle of the road..

clearer..


Pringles without fail!

Colourful~

stoney..

blue sky!

i dont know them! and they play around with me! cute wuey



aunt and I

doggie and I

Yooo~

Strawberry!

me with the lavenders..

headed to Ipoh for makan

this restaurant was recommended by "Ho Chiak"

the best Teh Ais in town!

This entry was posted on Friday, January 30, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments