Chocolate

Posted by nemo

People listen up~

Chocolote recommended!

I had something the other day that I enjoyed so much I thought I would tell you all about it.

The teacakes looked really nice. They aren’t as far across as some I’ve seen but they were thick and looked soft and fluffy if you know what I mean. It is very difficult to put it into words sometimes isn’t it?

The teacakes are fairly big and look like domes of milk chocolate with a hard base. When I bit into one the chocolate was quite thin, but did not break off, so no precious chocolate was lost. Underneath the chocolate is a thick layer of soft white mallow. On the bottom is a thick chocolate biscuit base, this is not crisp, but it's not soggy either. The mixture of the chocolate, mallow and biscuit makes a delicious combination of taste and texture. The Teacakes are not too sweet and the chocolate taste is just right without being over powering.

so much so,lets see how it looks like.


It packs in a platic tray.

Marks & Spencer Teacakes never seem to last long in my house, I keep them in the fridge, as the chocolate is great when it is cold and being quite thin it becomes crisp to bite. I know some other branded teacakes have jam in the centre, but these are bigger and delicious without the jam.



highly recommended

For ladies! you will not be getting fat when u serve these teacakes.

Nutrition per teacake.
- Energy 321kj / 76 calories
- Protein 0.9g
- Carbohydrate 11.6g of which sugars are 8.1g
- Fat 2.9g of which saturates are 1.7g
- Fibre 0.2g
- Sodium 0.1g

Not suitable for Nut allergy sufferers***
This is because this product is made in a factory that uses nut ingredients.
Made in the UK for Marks and Spencer.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 11, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments