Random

Posted by nemo

Just a simply post! since i got tagged from my bestie kins.
At first i was thinking that just ignored the post,
but after i think twice, decided to post it.xD


Directions : Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you. At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog, you can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

Fact One : I'm happy go lucky fella.

Fact Two : I'm living a simple life

Fact Three : I love my friends that all around me.

Fact Four : I love blog nowadays! =D

Fact Five : I want to be 18 rapidly. (same goes with kins)

Fact Six : I want to be good at badminton.

Fact Seven : I want to love someone more. S2

Fact Eight : I want to improve my skills. [Since my leg was injured]

Fact Nine : I want to keep fit. [tummy getting bigger]

Fact Ten : Keen to photography!

Fact Eleven : I wanna grow taller!

Fact Twelve : I am an independent girl in family.

Fact Thirteen : I wanna works successful IU day with interactors.

Fact fourteen : I wish to visit Paris.

Fact Fifteen : I love shopping.

Fact Sixteen : And wat's more? I hope time would reverse back. =)

5 people I tagged :

[zhen pei] I am sure that she got a long wish list.
[mun kay] wonder wat she will post.
[Alyna] She's in Aussie. Hope she will post.
[Y.Shan] the tortoise lover, i think she got tortoise wish(es) and Goal(s)
[Rins] tagged her bcuz i was refused to tag who.

This entry was posted on Saturday, December 27, 2008 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments