Pmr result~

Posted by nemo

Everyone was so exited this morning which I didn't.
Some of them asked me whether how many A's I expected.
I dont really expect for A's.
11 am. Beat of my heart still normal.
Teachers started with 8 A's students, and then 7 A's.
After the photography, was our turn which below 7 A's students.
Now my heart rate was getting higher.
We had to queue up to get result. so lame. =.=
Well, after i got my result.
Still the same, no changes. As usual.
I got 1 A's, 3 B, 4 C.
A's for Mathematics, B for English, Geografi and KH, C for BM, Science, Sejarah and BC.
Overall, moderate.
More than I expected. A's for Mathematics is a must. Others, still considered OK.
I intended to go into art stream, taking Account.

For those who got better result, Congratulations! Keep it up!
For those who dont have A's or failed, Dont give up. Do more effort on studies.
Nevertheless, I also about to thank God.
God listened what I prayed, and given me all passed and an A's pop out.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments