Christmas Day!

Posted by nemo

First of all, Merry christmas everyone! have a great day ya!
I'm feeling so tired.
Overnight at Zp's house with siew ling the day before.
Unwillingly to wake up!
Alas, went to toilet lazily..
after cleaned up myself and packed up everything. Ate porridge as breakfast by then.
We headed to church very quickly.(Cheras Baptist)
They had some performances, musical instruments shows, and etc.
During the performance, kinda boring actually..haha xD
did a lame shot!

siew ling and mine's shoes! =.=
The good thing was the water baptism which those people decided to be a Christian to live a life that glorifies His name(god). Glad to hear that.=)
I started to be getting very very exhausted.
We had our lunch by then. Very satisfied! merely chickens also have lots of variety and different cooked style. Good catering~ xD
Filled up our stomach already, zp's dad drove me to my mom's shop.
okay..when i reached ady, decided to sleep gao gao ! @.@
With cool air condition, sentimental songs and comfortably made me dozed more than 2 hours. when i was awake, i looked at the time at first. OMG..it was 4.35!
i faster warm up myself bcuz i wanted to get ready for next christmas function @ PGRM
Around 5.15, me and my mom reached there.
this function was organized by Charis Christian Centre.
Consider the strongest church la.





last but not least, the whole day like so busy..yea, i did.
What to do? Christmas day mar!
A day to celebrate jesus born.
Anyways..had a amazing day!

P/s: sorry guys for late post

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments