Bowler Shalin

Posted by nemo

Malaysia’s first female professional bowler Shalin Zulkifli



A 14-year relationship was sealed when Malaysia’s first female professional bowler Shalin Zulkifli tied the knot with former national bowler Azidi Ameran yesterday.


National Sports Council Director General Datuk Zolkples Embong doing the ‘menepung tawar’ for Shalin Zulkifli and Azidi Ameran at the wedding reception yesterday.

My mom was the one who set up this wedding function flower.
Well, at night around 11pm, helped out my mom collected back our vase since the function was going to an end.
When I started to do the work, and a Pak Cik came to me!

" Adik! janganlah ambil pasu tu~" He said.

" errmmm..sry bang! I dari Lee Wah Florist ni..I tolong mak saye je!" I said.

"Ohhh..Florist yea? adik, relax lar! pergilah ambil satay, laksa dan syrup!" He said.

"ermmm..k lar..terima kasih bang" I said.

Quickly, I grabbed some satay for myself! haha xD
their food was not bad wuey! *thumbs up*
In the mean time, I faster finished up the food and then continued my work.
Decoration for wedding reception Ok Ok lar..
poor thing was that time got alil bit rainy..
I wondered why they were unplanned for canopy so that guests could eat comfortably.
Some of their dining tables were actually placing at outside which open-air.OMG
luckily that time all the guest was just finished eating and gone into the function hall by then.
I think they just wanted to reduce their expenses. What to do? malay mar~lol
After my mom and I finished doing our work, Shalin came to us for giving thanks to both of us.

"Thanks for the wonderful flowers! It's really beautiful" Shalin praised.

=) that's all~

This entry was posted on Monday, December 29, 2008 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments