look out point

Posted by nemo

My lovely uncle just came back from new york last month. The family was bringing him to eat
good food almost everyday. of course he grow vertically very instant. Eventually, we brought him to Hulu Langat since he was craving for seafood. and the last dinner before he back to New york. We had our dinner nearby look out point, then up to look out point after our dinner. The feeling is kinda sad when our yum cha session is come to an end. Well, he came back alone this year and i hope he will tag along my little cousins next time.



my eldest bro and my uncle


me and uncle =D

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 10, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

till now i've never been to look out point!.. soon! =)

kenwooi.com