Christmas eve party!

Posted by nemo

First and foremost, I think i should work harder on my blog because i'm so busy with my stuff since school reopen not that long ago and i got very limited time to blog.
well, i celebrated christmas eve with my buddies. Frankly, i celebrate christmas eve with Zhen Pei without fail every year! and usually i will stay overnight at her house as i need to follow her family to their church early in the morning but unfornately i couldn't make it in 2009 (yea is 2010 now).i think that was the fourth year i celebrated my christmas eve with zp and frens. I did enjoy the day with all of them as usual. The food same as last year. Yong tau fu, curry chicken, sweet and sour meat, fried mee hun and etc. After eating session we had Caroling with zp's church mates! The house was so packed as well. Everyone was holding a candle and singing some church songs. Overall its fun! we hang around near zp's house..jalan jalan, chit chat, snaping photos, and uhhhh alot wuey.. Alas, i would never forget the night because all my buddies were offcially graduated from high school. I will miss all of them so much..i miss the moment with you guys in school, interact conference, Iu day and many more events. I really do hope that all of you are celebrating christmas eve together once again this year 2010. Everything will be fine after taking my spm.
Lets enjoy some photos here..


haha the not so macho guys..

caroling session




i just love them

penny and wayne were wearing zp's skirt


yeahhh my pretty womans here!



my pastry chef..shiu siew ling! taadaa..

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 06, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments