Ankle Sprain rewind

Posted by nemo

I remember my first ankle sprained during my badminton training session. and i always rmb the day i got sprained which is on 11 dec 2008. never forget!
if i have not mistaken it was June 2009, the day i got my second ankle sprained.
and continously, i got 3rd ankle sprained on 12 January 2010. yes, i get used to it.
this making me to stop badminton for 1 month i think. i damn pissed for not playing badminton for 1 month!
duhh see photos first..


The first time




My second time

The 3rd time

see my leg got 3 generation.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 15, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

I also sprained my ankle last Thursday. Lolz. But it was my first time to kena.. hehe..