second injury yet the first victory

Posted by nemo

the second time my ankle sprain during my tournament. (Sukan Wilayah Persekutuan 2009)

The same leg and the same position.

lets see how i did.



and yesterday i went to chinese tradition Si fu to help me treat my ankle sprain.

the duration is about one hour.

as usual, my tears keep rolling down while the Si Fu doing something with it.

it cost me 50 bucks.

so i ended up like this.

ignore my gigantic leg


although it was painful, still i was being cheerful with my medal that i got.

with a towel as well.

the towel given

nice medal.
as what my mom said
" Woahhhh this medal so expensive..?"
you get what she mean?

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 04, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments