Movie never get bored

Posted by nemo

first of all,
i went for my badminton session at Sri Sinar in the morning till the evening.
I was there around 11 to 5, lol sound crazy right?
people would think i was doing marathon for badminton. =P
nope, actually i went there to visit my ex private coach.
i had never been visited him since last year.
i would see the differences between the past and now.
overall, i saw many badminton mates of mine are left,
even those friends that i was once close with.
i could count with my fingers for those people who came today.
I was super piss off since he is a good coach.
therefore, my coach told me what is happening during those days.
he was saying that he is tired and he don't want to handle all this.
which means he do not want to teach anymore.
how pathetic in that case?
quite sad to hear about that.
but today, i was having a special training with him. i quite enjoy with it.
and i don't know when i shall come again.


LOL sad thing SHHOOOOO~
come back to my movie..=P
i reached there at 9pm.
after the collection of tickets,
then we went to BR since today is 31 of the month. got discount mar
we packed it and brought it into the cinema to eat. =P
we watched Night at the museum!

Rating 8/10 Not Bad!


toilet of gsc

wooohoo going back home !

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 31, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments