Domino Delivery experts

Posted by nemo

So what you did on labour day?

Bro and I expected lots of shop are closed.

So he asked me to order Domino pizza(s).

Therefore, we decided to order Domino's incredible meal 1,
which included 2 regular pizzas,1 bbq chickstix and 1 bottle 1.5 litre sprite.
Only for Rm 40. considered as cheaper abit la.
of course he paid! lol

Delivery less than 30 minutes.
one regular pizza is chicken pepperoni and another is aloha chicken.

comes with sprite! =P

I bet you cant see my phone number.


and something important i should declare once again is
my email address changed to
py_lee17@hotmail.com

Pls take note!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 01, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments