Qing ming

Posted by nemo

went to qing ming today.
serve with Bak Kut Teh, fruits and nasi ayam. (omg! hungry right?)


miss my grandpa

"posting" some clothes and pants for him.

At first we thought that to eat bak kut teh at klang.
still early that time, around 12pm like that.
so we didn't make it. we ate simple dishes only.
awwww..miss the chance!
we reached home around 3 something.
i keep dozing..
beh tahan~ decided to sleep at the end. (huh?! eat then sleep? >@< ) and i woke up around 5.50 like that. bro treat me movie he said. =D 5 ppl went to pavilion. my second bro with his gf, my eldest bro with his gf, me? no partner. pity~
makan at nandos

Bro playing with shirley's new toy. Lx-3 chun!

my ice chocolates[taste weird]

watched Shinjuku Incident!


rate 8/10 not bad! should go and watch!

bro and the gf ( i kan jadi light bulb?)

on the way back home. bkt bintang jam jam jam.

home-sweet-home-

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 05, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments