Iu day

Posted by nemo


firstly, thanks you guys to attend this event especially performers.
RDS crew- you guys are impressive!
mustang- good in acting!
Yoyo- you guys are awesome!
Cheer- Cheer up all of us!
Band- You guys rock this freaking event! (especially penny)
sketch- Good job!
and thanks all the interactors to help out for making this event goes smoothly.
also my Iu director, pei ern.
she was suffering all this while, and it ended successfully today.
I was so glad that she has been teaching me so many things.
I am here to apologize for making some dissapointment on you all.
I learnt from mistakes.
therefore, i believe myself that i can make it better next year.
You guys are always welcome for giving suggestion and provide info for us.

what a cute name card given by ewin.

we went to Pavilion after that.
actually we were freaking hot and thirsty.
what to do? decided to go for hong kong desert.
mine not bad! but others seem tasteless.
tk was funny okay..ordered something like cendol. yea...outside can eat 10 bowls.=D
the main thing was all desert that we ordered still not syok and cold enough for we all.
me and babe went Godiva to buy bloody expensive chocolates.





Furthermore,
we headed to sungei wang for sending babe back with kins and ys.
since kins and me were so thirsty, we got into Mc donalds for Coke.
at the end we didn't refill the coke because the gasy and over sweetness.
we did some window shopping. OMG
i wanna control okie! i want to avoid buying stuff for myself.

waiting the tortoise camwhored inside the fitting room. =P


i went back home by monorail. i saw the crowd at bukit bintang as you see.

i reached home and quickly take shower.
I enjoyed eating my chocolates..woohooo
lemon flavour

banane


Dark chocolate

Love Godiva chocolates!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 04, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments