Happy Three

Posted by nemo

I hang out with a bunch of best friends of mine at Pavilion.

I think i should express them through pictures.

so enjoy the pictures below.


I bought starbucks but have it at Baskin Robbin's

Charlene & Php

we went to pizza hut for lunch. baby boy met new friend.

hug-ed friendly.


baby boy kiss her nose!

she wore baby boy's pants.

me and baby boy


drinking cola


having lunch! hungryyy~

he loves Chicken pepperoni's


Everyone was hungryyyy!

eat and talk talk talk

Meeting after toilets?

it wasn't easy to gather up most of us.


yeaaa..they got some stuff from forever 21.

unwillingly to look at the camera

saw these lala-s OMG is this Pavilion?

the couple and ladies.

i myself grab a piece at Pull & bear

the clothes

got pair of slipper from padini authentics

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 25, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments