Zon Pudu

Posted by nemo

This year competition draw was not that good..
unfortunately, i met my buddy very early in Quater finals.
alas, still i lost, a quater finalist.
She got champion for ladies singles under 18 this year.
well, i was not that upset.
she is a top seed among ladies player in Klba.
Of course, i learned alot from her during the match.
Every moves she made, is giving me lessons.
her moves faster than me alot, her skills are pretty good.
in other words, according to her so many years' playing experiences, are enough to be a winner.
although i lost in quater finals, i got selected for Inter zone which is on 24th this month.
i involved in ladies singles and doubles under 18. i will try my best in it.
i hope these coming tournaments will not affect my studies in school as well. =)

This entry was posted on Friday, February 06, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments