Cramp

Posted by nemo

As usual, went for physical traning at kg.pandan in the morning today.
Ran 30 minutes non-stop on the track.
Started heavy foot works by then. I couldn't take it easy.
I kept stop when i was doing foot work.
Couldn't lift my legs high when i was doing high-knee jump.
Couldn't bend my legs to the max.
Damn tired both of my legs like one more step to the heaven.
luckily we ended our training very early due to Smk dato lokman's sports day was going on.
thank god!
however i could go back home early still i had to do my "gunung kota kinabalu" houseworks.
If i were not to do it today, it might not merely Gunung K.K. It might be Mount Everest.(go check out wikipedia or google if you dont know what it is)
phewwww..i did all my houseworks in 3 hours. -.-"""""""""""
tired duh..
In sudden, i got Cramp in my left leg! =(
muscular contraction causing pain!
I was alone at home during the time. painfulness made me roll on the floor and dont know what i could do, helpless. no one get me some medicine put on it or help me to cure my painfulness.
luckily it was merely appeared within few minutes.

seriously i was like the picture above, more than that.

In addition, some people were to ask me why i have to train this hard.
answer is I wanna train hard for advance level to be skillful and better than last time although i found the difficulty to attend training.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 28, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments