random post

Posted by nemo

I'm back readers!!
I had never blog quite a long period.
Apologize to you guys ya!
OMG..I got tons of homework in school because absent from school for only 3 days?!
anyone volunteer to help me finish my work? aikkss..
I would like to share about badminton junior circuit 2009 at malacca which i had mentioned it earlier.
First about hotel, Hotel Bamboo.
yeaa..it called Hotel Bamboo. The hotel is TERRIBLE!
Once we get into our room, it has awful smell! until we get some fresher spray to cover the SMELL!
Second comes to badminton hall, Dewan Gan Hong Hoe.
The floor was not slippery but the indoor condition was very poor!
the temperature is like 30 degree celcius! you can bring some eggs to cook at there.=.=
Third goes to allowance.
Wooohooo! i got allowance for 5 days competition there.
but quite little to me..100 bucks..
not only paying for our own meal, but also paying for all expenses on our own and everything excluded rental for room.
Well, i was more like complaining than sharing about hapiness. xD
Overall it was quite fun because it was my very first time for competition at farther destination.
I miss those gilerrr moments that we spent there, like pulling others people pants, Supporting our team so semangat like kampung boy, disturbing while people sleeping in the bus, and so much more!
Last but not least,
I found a piece of special thingy which flash back my memory.

did by my best friend, darshika.
hey if you are reading this, i'm sure you can remember it vividly.
i think this post is enough long already..
nothing much to write about.
bye!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments