My Version of Grooming Tips

Posted by nemo



I try my best to get my skin good.


I believe a person with good personal grooming always seem to have clear, even complexion. If you do not have good skin, establish a skin care regime that works for you. Other basic good skin care tips are to wear sunscreen, exercise regularly, sleep well and drink lots of water. Naturally, we all have moments in our lives when we are battling zits. A good concealer helps mask those imperfections as a spotty face is distracting. 




I wash my hair every other day

Personal grooming for hair means that hair should be clean, neat, tidy and elegantly styled. Good hair etiquette also means never scratching my head,  Also consider my lifestyle, when choosing a hairstyle. If I have a fairly busy schedule, opt for a low maintenance hairstyle.  A medium long to should hairstyle is the most versatile.


This was my shortest hair ever.

Do exercise regularly

That reason is good enough to engage in exercise! I know when I'm not getting enough exercise when I start to slouch. My stomach muscles become weak. When I exercise, I build myself self-esteem and confidence because I feel good about myself. I will aslo feel better when I find the clothes Iwant to wear, not clothes I am trying to fit into. 

my putrajaya 12 hour walk




Hair Removal

In general, hair from your legs, underams should be removed at all times and your upper thighs and arms too if your natural body hair is long and dark. For your face, upper lip should be removed too! LOL. i cant show you how i remove those hair but i can show you a proper tool to clean your underams!


Frankly i use this to clean my underarm. 







I keep my nails clean

Ideally, your nails should be polished or buffed, or coated with a clear protective coat. Whether nails should be long or short depends on your lifestyle. Dirty fingernails are a rude shock, not to mention the harm to health.  

                                              Your nails should be well groomed like this.





I would like to share something to you all as well








Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments