My Favourite Sport

Posted by nemo



my favourite sport: Badminton



Being a sportwoman I like to spend all my free time playing my favourite game-badminton. So every sunday, I make my way to the community hall and dart about the court and catching the "zing" of each shot, and watching the shuttle-cock flashing across the net, is indeed a thrilling experience. There is also skill involved and the craft of trying to trick your opponent into losing the game. All this is pure fun!

The working up of the sweat in a vigorous game only happens when I meet equally active oppenents. Occasionally I meet "senior citizens" on the court. These are people who cannot, or will not,run about the court. If you send them a difficult shot, they just let it drop and grin at you. So in order to be kind, I just hit the shuttle-cock to them and let them hit it back. In such instances, they get all the exercise- I don't.

Anyway, I play more for the exercise than for the winning. After a good game i come back and lazy to study. I catch up on my sleep in the afternoons, when it is difficult to concentrate on anything. Playing badminton is about the only spare activity that i can indulge in. I like it especially because it is non-contact.

No one can cheat in badminton and theire is always a clear way to win or lose. The better player will win, and there is seldom any dispute. This is especially true in a badminton association. All the players are perfect gentlemen or ladies. This makes it a pleasure having them as friends and as opponents on the court.

Got 2nd place @ Swip 2009







Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

i used to play badminton while i was in high school.. but not anymore =P