First day back to school

Posted by nemo

well..first of all..
you all sure hate to See or Listen or even Mention about School..
Remember..Pls do take note..School is sucks!
Today went back to school..i felt so boring..some more still got 7 days to go..
Anyways..wish all the Pmr candidates get flying colours in your Pmr result..
play hard and study smart!

erk hum..that was another one..=)
today got 3 fella came to my house..
they are XX, XX and XX..( didn't get permissions)
so i brought them to my room..
one of them, which is XX...
once XX entered my room..and XX starting to being "mice" like finding for food..
dunno what was the "mice" looking for..
Taadaaa! The "mice" found something that was supposed not to open..even me myself never opened that thingy before..lol..my face was stunt when i saw the "mice" opened up that thingy..
muahaha..lol..well..they were also playing around with my babies..espcially this!

taaa-daa! Dont mess up with the Angus!

hehe...ciaoz..Revision!

This entry was posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments